As an EiR you will have the opportunity to work in a real startup and gain insights on the challenges of growing a company from ground up. We are a very young and ambitions team, and will challenge you to be pro-active, creative, organized and take responsibility and ownership of your work.
We are looking for several entrepreneurial-minded candidates to help us during the summer on various business development, marketing and fundraising activities. We are looking for a passionate self-starter individual who wants more than just an internship, but instead is hungry for an exciting opportunity to help grow and build an amazing startup.
• Work closely with the co-founders
• Prepare a go-to-market strategy and action plan
• Identify strategic partnership opportunities
• Support with fundraising activities
• Competitor analysis and research
• Mobile app marketing
• Communications and PR
• Precise, diligent, analytical, fast learning
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent business development, communications, networking skills
• Very strong Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel skills
• Getting stuff done!
• Entrepreneurial mindset
Work Location: Anywhere. This is an opportunity to work remotely. Duration: July – August 2015 (possibility to continue working)
Compensation: We are not able to pay a salary for this internship, as we are in pre-revenue stage. We offer the opportunity to work with experienced entrepreneurs and learn by doing. We are looking to recruit immediately.